Barnett's unique patent-protected, ultra-light, super-strong Carbonlite riser boasts an incredible 5-to-1 safety factor and provides the perfect balance of weight and speed. Weighing in at just 7.3 pounds and only 19 7/8" Axle to Axle, this bow is no doubt a game changer. It may be lighter and faster than its predecessor, the Ghost 400, but the 410 has maintained some of its most impressive features. Like the 400, the 410 features Barnett's proprietary Carbonlite Riser Technology (CRT), which shifts the balance point away from the riser and back to the shoulder of the shooter.
- 43% Lighter Riser with our Patented Carbon Riser Technology
- Finger Guard and Pass-Through Foregrip
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- CNC Machined 7/8? Picatinny Rail
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- CROSSWIRE? String and Cable System
- Allows for the integration of a Crank
- Cocking Device
- 1.2 lbs. Lighter
- 20? Axle To Axle
- Draw Weight: 185 lbs
- Foot Pounds of Energy: 149
- Power Stroke: 15.375"
- FPS: 410
- Mass Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Length: 37.375"
- Width: 22"
- Arrow Length/Grain: 22"/400